DPA Investment strongly advocates fair dealing for customers. Our wealth managers are qualified professionals regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and dedicated to giving good, unbiased and tailored financial advice. The products we market are carefully selected following thorough due diligence, and we closely adhere to disclosure requirements implemented by MAS.
We pledge to champion and encourage a fair dealing culture within our organisation by delivering the below five fair dealing outcomes to our valued customers.
- Our customers have the confidence that they are with DPA Investment, a financial institution where fair dealing is central to our corporate culture.
- The products and services we market have gone through a due diligence process to ensure that they are suitable for our target customer based on their financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Our wealth managers are adequately trained to provide our customers with quality advice and appropriate recommendations.
- Our customers receive clear, timely and relevant information to enable them to make informed financial decisions.
- Feedback from our customers will be handled independently, effectively, and promptly.
This pledge is underpinned by our core values of:
- Expertise: We have the experience and expertise to see the life our clients could have
- Engagement: We give personalised advice that is planning-first, not product-first
- Ethos: We are committed to long-term partnerships built on transparency and simplicity